Make sure you are not allergic to any essential oil prior to using it.
Fight Asthma with Integrative Medicine
- Eucalyptus Oil (use with a diffuser) [antiviral, anti-inflammatory]
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) (use with a diffuser, topical only; do not consume poisonous ) [antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflammatory]
- Mint Tea or Eat Mint Leaves
- Holy Basil Tea
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) [anti-inflammatory]
- Asafoetida (gum oleoresin)
- While you child is playing outside or is out of the house. Clean your house (vacuum, dust, etc.) Make sure to vacuum your furniture and underneath as well.
- Have a friend come over and use their sense of smell to find any bad odors that need to be cleaned. (We become accustomed to the smell of our own home and cannot detect bad odors)
- Air out your house with a whole house fan or with doors open for a few hours after vacuuming and dusting before your child comes home.
- Make sure mold is cleaned by proffessionals
- You could buy a HEPA filter air purifier, but make sure to use a diffuser or humidifier as well.
- If air quality is bad in your area, you might need to move to a city or state that has better air quality if you child’s asthma is serious. (diesel fumes, agriculture caused air pollution, mold in the air, chemicals in the air, living in a valley where air pollution settles, etc.)
*Disclaimer: Information, ingredients, and products shown are not to be used as medical advice and/ or to be used in place of medical treatment of any kind. All information and products are to be used ONLY as a food supplement and must not be used to treat, mitigate or cure any symptom, illness or disease. I will not make any medical claims for ingredients or products listed on this site. Information on this site is only for public knowledge. People “know to be careful not to mix medications without consulting their doctor, pharmacist, or health care professional. They need to be just as cautious about combining supplements or ingredients with their medications,” “These ingredients are not recommended for use by pregnant women, nursing mother or children” Please conform to this Legality.
This Web site — Information About Herbs, Botanicals and Other Products — is for general health information only. This Web site is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. Users of this Web site should not rely on information provided on this Web site for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician or other healthcare provider.