Most of the anti-fungal pharmaceuticals offered today are poisonous. However, there are many anti-fungal essential oils and spices that are much safer to use. Incorporating these simple and low cost solutions into your diffuser or daily diet could save your liver from the pharmaceutical that would poison your liver. Most essential oils are not edible by mouth and can only be used topically on the skin. There are many fungus related diseases that modern medicine cannot fight, but you could incorporate safe anti-fungal spices into your daily diet to help your body fight the fungus related diseases like Valley Fever.
Make sure you are not allergic prior to using any of these ingredients or oils.
Spices that Kill Fungus:
- Turmeric (combine with fresh ground black pepper and healthy fat for efficacy when consumed)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.)
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare L.)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea L.)
- Star Anise
- Roman Chamomile
- Asafoetida (Ferula asafoetida)
Make sure you are not allergic to any essential oil prior to using it. Most essential oils cannot be consumed by mouth.
Essential Oils that Kill Fungus (do not consume topical on the skin only):
- Turmeric powder mixed with Coconut Oil (topical)
- Turmeric Oil (topical)
- Rosemary Oil (mix 1 drop of Rosemary oil to 3 drops olive oil to prevent irritation when applied topically)
- Oregano Oil (1 drop mixed oregano oil mixed with 1 drop olive oil and add this mixture to warm green tea or can be applied topically.)
- Eucalyptus Oil (Can be used with Diffuser or Humidifier)
- Lavender Oil (topical, Can be used with Diffuser or Humidifier)
- Sweet Orange Oil (topical, Can be used with Diffuser or Humidifier)
- Thyme Oil
- Clove Oil
- Cinnamon Oil (topical, Can be used with Diffuser or Humidifier)
- Lemon Grass Oil (topical, Can be used with Diffuser or Humidifier)
- Tea Tree Oil (topical, Can be used with Diffuser or Humidifier)
*Disclaimer: Information, ingredients, and products shown are not to be used as medical advice and/ or to be used in place of medical treatment of any kind. All information and products are to be used ONLY as a food supplement and must not be used to treat, mitigate or cure any symptom, illness or disease. I will not make any medical claims for ingredients or products listed on this site. Information on this site is only for public knowledge. People “know to be careful not to mix medications without consulting their doctor, pharmacist, or health care professional. They need to be just as cautious about combining supplements or ingredients with their medications,” “These ingredients are not recommended for use by pregnant women, nursing mother or children” Please conform to this Legality.
This Web site — Information About Herbs, Botanicals and Other Products — is for general health information only. This Web site is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. Users of this Web site should not rely on information provided on this Web site for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician or other healthcare provider.