Doctors rarely recommend nutrition to address a health problem. Integrative medicine is the future.
Foods to Regrow Cartilage and Improve Joint Health are listed below.
- Echinacea tea
Dietary Vitamin C
- Red Bell Peppers
- Lemons, Oranges, citrus
- Sugar Blocks the Absorption of Vitamin C: http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.nutr.25.050304.092647
- Ascorbic Acid is not Vitamin C (It is the outer coating. Dietary Vitamin C has more than just Ascorbic Acid. It is like calling a Car by it’s paint color. What is inside the car is more important than the paint job.)
- Make sure to make an effort to get Vitamin C in your diet without Sugar being in your stomach.
Proteoglycans and Chondroitin
- Bone Broth
- Bone Broth
- Acai Berries
- Red Grapes
- Green Tea
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Garbanzo beans
- Brown rice
- Wild Salmon
- 8-12 minutes of sunlight exposure to skin once per day.
- Green Tea
- Ginger (max amount of 4 grams per day)
- Turmeric (blood thinner, max dosage of 1 teaspoon per day)
- Uncaria tomentosa and Uncaria guianensis (cat’s claw) Dosage see: https://www.drugs.com/npp/cat-s-claw.html
- Harpagophytum procumbens (devil’s claw) dosage see: https://www.drugs.com/npp/devil-s-claw.html
Preventive Care for Joints:
- Protecting an injured joint from further damage
- Losing weight and maintaining a healthy weight
- Avoiding repetitive motions
*Disclaimer: Information, ingredients, and products shown are not to be used as medical advice and/ or to be used in place of medical treatment of any kind. All information and products are to be used ONLY as a food supplement and must not be used to treat, mitigate or cure any symptom, illness or disease. I will not make any medical claims for ingredients or products listed on this site. Information on this site is only for public knowledge. People “know to be careful not to mix medications without consulting their doctor, pharmacist, or health care professional. They need to be just as cautious about combining supplements or ingredients with their medications,” “These ingredients are not recommended for use by pregnant women, nursing mother or children” Please conform to this Legality.
This Web site — Information About Herbs, Botanicals and Other Products — is for general health information only. This Web site is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. Users of this Web site should not rely on information provided on this Web site for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician or other healthcare provider.