Doctors don’t seem to be talking about all of the recent cancer cures that have come to light. Below is a bullet pointed list of common ingredients probably in your spice cabinet that you can make an effort to add to your diet more often.
Herbs cannot be patented so big pharma will not fund studies proving their efficacy or train doctors in their use. Big pharma has passed laws to prohibit doctors from prescribing herbs in the United States. The medical industry and studies are trying to find ways to monetize many compounds that are found in your spice cabinet at home. I understand that a reliable and repeatable method is needed, but not telling people about these existing cures found in the grocery store is untenable.
The sad truth is that medical doctors can only recommend surgery, radiation, FDA approved drugs, or chemotherapy for cancer. If a medical doctor recommends any of these spices the doctor can be sued and/or lose their medical license. Money, big pharma, and medical care at its worst.
Spices that are used everyday safely by billions of people, perfectly safe in moderation, and a medical doctor cannot even mention an evidence-based study regarding their possible use in any situation.
Most herbs and spices in your spice cabinet have fewer and milder side effects than prescription drugs, if they have any side effects at all.
I believe doctors recommending chemotherapy and not recommending dietary changes using many of the herbs and spices below are violating their Hippocratic Oath.
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, talk to your doctor after reading this article. I do not recommend anything below for children or if you are pregnant. (See full disclaimer at the bottom)
Remember all things in moderation. Don’t take too much or too often many of these ingredients. Change the ingredients used in your diet or tea daily. It is also important to realize that addressing cancer with changes in diet takes months. If you have an immediate problem then seek conventional treatment from your doctor.
If you have cancer review the cures below, talk with your doctor, make sure your are not allergic, and incorporate as many as possible into your daily diet. Don’t frame your questions around treating cancer with these ingredients when talking with your doctor. Ask your doctor if taking any of these ingredients/foods would be safe for you and don’t interact with your medications. Research maximum recommended usage with your doctor and appropriate amounts. Ask how much and how often and for how long it is safe to consume or make a tea from each ingredient. Research the responses doctors give you and realize that many doctors are not trained in herbs and many doctors have not received more than a few hours of training in nutrition.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for oleocanthal to be viable Olive oil must be fresh, kept cool, lid kept closed, not exposed to heat, and kept out of the sun. In addition many brands of olive oil do not have a viable quantity of oleocanthal.) – [apoptosis of cancer cells, inhibits angiogenesis]
- To keep extra virgin olive oil’s oleocanthal viable; it must be fresh, USDA organic, kept in the dark, not exposed to heat, and the lid kept closed.
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-233-olive.aspx?activeingredientid=233&activeingredientname=olive
- Dandelion Root Tea – [apoptosis of cancer cells, autophagy]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-706-dandelion.aspx?activeingredientid=706
- Turmeric (Curcumin, add black pepper for efficacy, fat soluble) – [apoptosis of cancer cells, improves cellular functions of the body, Anti-inflammatory, blood thinner, headache pain reliever]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-662-turmeric.aspx?activeingredientid=662
- Warning blood thinner (more effective blood thinner than aspirin)
- Turmeric must be added to a fatty food with black pepper, and is not effective in pill form.
- This article discusses how Turmeric is more affordable, safer, and more efficient at killing cancer than chemotherapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2758121/
- Olive Leaf Extract or Tea [apoptosis of cancer cells, inhibits angiogenesis]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-233-olive.aspx?activeingredientid=233&activeingredientname=olive
- Ginger and Ginger Extract (water soluble) [apoptosis of cancer cells, decrease proliferation of cancer]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-961-ginger.aspx?activeingredientid=961
- Green Tea and Matcha (add a little Lemon and Celtic sea salt or Himalayan salt to increase efficacy) [apoptosis of cancer cells, anti-tumor, anti-mutagenic, anti-metastatic]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-960-green%20tea.aspx?activeingredientid=960
- Holy Basil Leaf (Ocimum tenuiflorum), (Eugenol) [apoptosis of cancer cells, anti-metastasis, anti-microbial, lower oxidative damage, anti-mutagenic ]
- Basil Leaf (Ocimum basilicum) [cytotoxicity, inhibit metastasis, apoptosis of cancer cells]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-303-basil.aspx?activeingredientid=303&activeingredientname=basil
- Bay Leaf (water soluble) [apoptosis of cancer cells, inhibits angiogenesis, anti-metastasis, treats diabetes]
- WheatGrass and Wheatgrass Extract [apoptosis of cancer cells, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, benefits rheumatoid arthritis sufferers, and benefits people with diabetes]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1073-wheatgrass.aspx?activeingredientid=1073
- Cassia Cinnamon and Cinnamon Extract (cassia cinnamon/saigon cinnamon, max dosage of 1 tsp per day, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, treats diabetes, lowers blood sugar, water soluble ) [apoptosis of cancer cells, anti-tumor, anti-diabetic, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1002-cassia%20cinnamon.aspx?activeingredientid=1002
- Ceylon Cinnamon (Ceylon Cinnamon/True Cinnamon) [inhibits angiogenesis, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-cholesterol, anti-metastasis, anti-fungal]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-330-cinnamon%20bark.aspx?activeingredientid=330&activeingredientname=cinnamon%20bark
- Dark Chocolate (add a pinch of Celtic sea salt or Himalayan salt for efficacy) [apoptosis of cancer cells, anti-proliferative, autophagy, chemopreventive]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-812-cocoa.aspx?activeingredientid=812&
- Garlic and Garlic Oil (combine with Vitamin C and Vitamin E for efficacy) [apoptosis of cancer cells, inhibit oxidative stress, selenium, inhibit metastasis, reduces side effects of anti-cancer agents]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-300-garlic.aspx?activeingredientid=300
- Rosemary (combine with Vitamin D to increase efficacy) [anti-tumor, apoptosis of cancer cells, cell cycle arrest of cancer cells, antidiabetic, improves cellular function of healthy cells]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-154-rosemary.aspx?activeingredientid=154&
- Oregano or Oregano Oil [apoptosis of cancer cells, cytotoxicity, powerful anti-bacterial (Oregano oil is stronger anti-bacterial that many prescriptions)]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-644-oregano.aspx?activeingredientid=644
- Anti-viral effects of Oregano https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24779581
- Anti-bacterial effects of Oregano https://draxe.com/oregano-oil-benefits-superior-prescription-antibiotics/
- Pomegranate [apoptosis of cancer cells, cell cycle arrest of cancer cells, anti-tumor]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-392-pomegranate.aspx?activeingredientid=392&activeingredientname=pomegranate
- Clove and Clove Oil [decreases carcinogenesis, apoptosis, cytotoxicity to cancer cells, detoxification of carcinogens, antimutagenic, inhibits carcinogen-induced genotoxicity]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-251-clove.aspx?activeingredientid=251&activeingredientname=clove
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.) [anti-cancer, anti-diabetic]
- Parsley (dried parsley is best), Chamomile, Celery, Artichokes, and Kumquats
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-792-parsley.aspx?activeingredientid=792&activeingredientname=parsley
- All Spice (Pimenta dioica)
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-81-allspice.aspx?activeingredientid=81&activeingredientname=allspice
- Capsaicin: Hot Peppers, Cayenne Pepper, Jalapeño, Habanero, etc. [inhibits angiogenesis]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/what-is-capsaicin
- Red Wine Grapes (Resveratrol, add pinch of salt for efficacy)
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-472-grape.aspx?activeingredientid=472&activeingredientname=grape
- Lemons (Apoptosis of cancer cells, inhibits angiogenesis, inhibits metastasis)
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-545-lemon.aspx?activeingredientid=545&
- Stinging Nettle Extract or Tea (Urtica dioica, lowers blood sugar, apoptosis of cancer cells, suppresses metastasis)
- Loquats or Loquat Leaf Tea (Eriobotrya japonica) [apoptosis of cancer cells, anti-metastasis, anti-diabetic]
- General Information regarding Loguats https://examine.com/supplements/eriobotrya-japonica/
- General Information regarding Loquats https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loquat
- Mushrooms and Mushroom Extracts (Phellinus, Pleurotus, Agaricus, Ganoderma, Clitocybe, Antrodia, Trametes, Cordyceps, Xerocomus, Calvatia, Schizophyllum, Flammulina, Suillus, Inonotus, Inocybe, Funlia, Lactarius, Albatrellus, Russula, Hypsizigus marmoreus and Fomes)
- Research each mushroom for side effects and make sure you are not allergic.
- Coconut and Coconut Oil (Anti-Cancer for Colon Cancer) [mild laxative]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1092-coconut%20oil.aspx?activeingredientid=1092
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-734/korean-ginseng-oral/details#side-effects
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-967-AMERICAN+GINSENG.aspx
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1000-ginseng,%20panax.aspx?activeingredientid=1000&activeingredientname=ginseng,%20panax
- Carrots (Max amount 1 cup per day and every other day)
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1472-carrot.aspx?activeingredientid=1472&activeingredientname=carrot
- Grape Seed Extract
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd https://www.webmd.com/diet/grape-seed-extract
- Thyme Extract [cell cytotoxicity with Lung Cancer cells, anti-inflammatory, Anticoagulant]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-823-thyme.aspx?activeingredientid=823&activeingredientname=thyme
- Aloe Vera [Anti-neoplastic for tumors, laxative]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-607-aloe.aspx?activeingredientid=607
- Carotenoids: Rose Hips, Saffron, Paprika) (improve cellular function, stimulation of immune system)
- Flax Seed
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-991-flaxseed.aspx?activeingredientid=991&activeingredientname=flaxseed
- Vitamin D (5-12 minutes sun exposure to skin, Wild Salmon, Egg yolks, Shiitake mushrooms, Oatmeal)
- Burdock root tea (Arctium lappa) [anti-diabetic, lowers blood sugar, slows blood clotting]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-111-burdock.aspx?activeingredientid=111&activeingredientname=burdock
- Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-719-lemongrass.aspx?activeingredientid=719&activeingredientname=lemongrass
- Stop Eating Meat and Processed Sugar (meat and sugar feed cancer and it grows, stop eating meat and sugar and cancer starves)
- Caraway (Carum carvi), also known as “meridian fennel” or “Persian cumin,” [carcinogen detoxification]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-204-caraway.aspx?activeingredientid=204&activeingredientname=caraway
- Cardamom (add black pepper to increase efficacy) [inhibit chemical carcinogenesis, cytotoxicity to cancer cells]
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-614-cardamom.aspx?activeingredientid=614&
- Multiple Spices
- Essential Oils
- Laughter (Chronic Stress, depression, bad mood, and toxic relationships negatively affect your immune system, but a positive mood improves your immune system)
- Healing enzymes in your body are only active from 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM if you are asleep during that time period. (Go to sleep regularly before 10:00 PM and get at least 7 hours of sleep.)
- Herbs and Spices that Help a Person to Sleep:
- Chamomile Tea
- Jasmine Tea
- Jasmine Candle
- Anti-Cancer Tea (boil water turn off heat then quickly add the ingredients, Remove spices that you don’t like in your tea. Drink the tea at most 2 times a day 3 times a week. Swap the ingredients daily for taste and for moderation. Make sure you are not allergic and research max amount of each ingredient. (Talk with your doctor regarding how much and how often is safe. )
- 6-8 cups water
- 3 pomegranate green tea bags
- 1 tea bag of Chamomile
- 1 ginger tea bag or place sliced ginger root inside a steeper.
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- a little Salt (makes green tea become an antibiotic as well)
- Sprinkle some cinnamon (not too much, 1 pinch or less)
- Place olive leaves, a little rosemary, and a little oregano inside a steeper
- Local Raw Honey (wild flower, Alfalfa, or orange blossom) (into your cup when ready to drink, if you are not allergic to bees/honey. Do not use artificial sweeteners.)
- Olive Oil Dip for Sourdough Bread
- Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil into bowl
- Sprinkle a little sea salt or himalayan salt
- Sprinkle a little black pepper
- Sprinkle a little turmeric
- Sprinkle a little dried rosemary
- Sprinkle a little dried parsley
- Grab your favorite sourdough bread and dip it.
- Budwig Diet Protocol
Natural Ways to Protect and Recover from Radiation Exposure:
- Drink six to eight 8-ounce glasses of filtered water every day to flush and hydrate your system.
- Eat antioxidant-rich foods of every color, especially cherries, blueberries, pomegranates, yams, beets, and sweet potatoes. The variety of antioxidants found in these foods help your body to mop up free radicals and toxins.
- Raw Organic Honey (Not safe for children under 3 years old, or if you are allergic to bees/honey)
- Vitamin E (Sunflower seeds, Spinach)
- Zinc (Pumpkin seeds, Garbanzo beans, Cashews)
- Vitamin C (Red Bell Pepper, Broccoli, Lemons, Oranges, Strawberries)
- Iodine (Sea Weed, Eggs)
- Organic Spinach, Broccoli, and Potatoes must not be grown near radioactivity.
- Activated charcoal
Chemotherapy Sucks the Life Out of You:
The sad truth is that Chemotherapy generates a lot of revenue for big Pharma, but is not very effective against cancer https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15630849
Chemotherapy is not effective against most metastatic cancers.
Chemotherapy’s effectiveness for your body and cancer can be tested prior to you taking chemotherapy. If your oncologist does’t run tests to determine if the chemotherapy he is recommending will be effective for you, then fire your oncologist.
If you haven an immediate danger from cancer then chemotherapy or radiation might be necessary, but in most cases other options should be explored first.
- Chemo causes permanent damage throughout the body
- It destroys your immune system, which is the most critical component in getting well.
- Chemo is a highly toxic carcinogen that can cause secondary cancers throughout the body.
- The reports of its effectiveness are grossly exaggerated.
- Memory Loss/Mental Deficits
- Lung Dysfunction
- Heart Damage
- Bowel Dysfunction
- Sexual Dysfuction
A groundbreaking 14-year study was published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology in December 2004 called “The Contribution of Cytotoxic Chemotherapy to 5-year Survival in Adult Malignancies”.
Researchers at the Department of Radiation Oncology at the Northern Sydney Cancer Centre studied the 5-year survival rates of chemotherapy on 22 types of cancers in the US and Australia.
They studied 154,971 Americans and Australians with cancer, age 20 and older, that were treated with conventional treatments, including chemotherapy.
Only 3,306 had survival that could be credited to chemotherapy.
“The overall contribution of curative and adjuvant cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adults was estimated to be 2.3% in Australia and 2.1 % in The USA”
Carcinogens not often discussed (Avoid these as much as possible):
- Anger, chronic stress, people with toxic personalities in your life, or depression (These will lower your immune system making you more susceptible to cancer and other sicknesses.)
- Smoking and Air Pollution
- Microwave Popcorn
- Vegetable Oil or other processed cooking oils
- Milk warmed in the Microwave
- Unbalanced Diet https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cpdb/pdfs/Paustenbach.pdf
- Canned Tomatoes, Canned Tomato Sauce, or Tomato Sauce in Plastic Container
- Burned food
- Smoked Foods
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Artificial Sweeteners
- hair dyes, relaxers, straighteners https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/hair-dyes-and-breast-cancer-what-you-need-to-know/ https://doi.org/10.1093/carcin/bgx060
- Farmed Fish
- Genetically Modified Foods (GMO plants have fewer nutrients absorbed from the soil due to herbicides and pesticides.)
- Processed Meats
- Drinking more than 2 glasses of alcohol per day
- Radiation exposure
- Exposure of warmth to plastic and food or drink (endocrine disruption causes cancer, processed foods are exposed to a lot of different scenarios where heat and plastic are involved)
- Exposure to chemicals or if chemicals are consumed
- Unfiltered water
- Full carcinogens list https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/general-info/known-and-probable-human-carcinogens.html
Natural Ways, Spices, and Foods to Boost your Immune System
- Green Tea
- Carotenoids (rose hips, saffron, paprika)
- Aloe Vera
- Lemon Grass
- Citrus Fruits
- Red Bell Peppers
- Green Tea
- Sweet Potato
Natural Foods and Spices to Improve your Mood:
- Blue Berries
- St. Johns wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- Green Tea
- Vitamin C (lemons, oranges, guava, strawberries)
- Vitamin D (Shiitake Mushrooms, 5-12 minutes of sunlight)
- Selenium (Beans Legumes)
- Omega 3 (Wild Salmon, Flaxseed, Walnuts)
- Clove and Clove Oil
- Oregano and Oregano Oil
- Tea Tree Oil (topical or aroma therapy only)
Probiotic Foods (strengthen your immune system and improve digestion of the herbs you are consuming. If you took antibiotics, then probiotic foods will be necessary to recovery your good gut bacteria. Smaller stool, constipation, or not having a regular bowel movement are the signs for when probiotic foods are extremely necessary. Avoid foods or spices that have antibacterial properties during a 1 -3 month period to restore your good gut bacteria.)
- Dark Chocolate
- Green Peas
- Beer and Wine
- Green Olives
- Fermented Pickles
- Sourdough Bread
- Cottage Cheese (with live and active cultures)
- Aged Cheeses (cheddar, gouda, parmesan cheeses)
- Probiotic Yogurt
- Greek Yogurt
- Raw Cheese
- Apple cider vinegar
- Salted gherkin pickles
- Black Walnut
- Oregano Oil
- Grapefruit Seed Extract (Grapefruit interacts badly with a lot of medications check with your doctor prior to use)
- Clove Oil
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Papaya and Papaya Seeds
Herbs, Spices and Foods for Pain Relief:
- White willow bark
- Turmeric and Black Pepper (headache pain relief)
- Green Tea
- maritime pine bark (diabetes, pain relief
- Boswellia serrata resin/Frankincense (topical only)
- Red Wine Grapes
- Omega 3 Fish Oil from Wild Salmon
- Uncaria tomentosa (cat’s claw)
- Capsaicin (hot peppers, ceyanne pepper, jalapeños, habaneros, relieves perception of pain)
- Aloe Vera (laxative anti-inflammatory)
- Basil (anti-inflammatory)
- Black Pepper (anti-inflammatory, reduce perception of pain)
- Cardamom (relieves stomach pain)
- Celery Seed Extract (relieves perception of pain)
- Cloves (analgesic, anti-inflammatory)
- Coriander (pain reliever)
- Garlic (anti-inflammatory)
- Ginger Extract (anti-inflammatory)
- Jamaican Allspice (anti-inflammatory)
- Marjoram (analgesic)
- Mustard Seed (analgesic)
- Neem (analgesic)
- Nutmeg (anti-inflammatory)
- Oregano (anti-inflammatory)
- Parsley (anti-inflammatory)
- Rosemary (headache pain relief, gas, heartburn, topical pain relief as well)
- Sage (astringent, antiseptic, and antibacterial qualities)
- Slippery Elm (topical pain relief)
- Thyme (menstrual pain relief)
Many of the anti-cancer ingredients above are anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, and anti-viral. You can see the overlap from the sections above.
Hypothesis for Another Cause of Cancer: Cancer (abnormal cell growth) can be caused by exposure to viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites, malnutrition, chemicals, or radiation that weakens the immune system, inhibits cellular processes, or causes cell damage. Cancer is a symptom of long term low white blood cell counts in the body, cellular processes being inhibited (inflammation, endocrine disruption, cellular signal disruption, etc.), low pancreatic enzyme count, or damage to the cell.
Hypothesis for Anti-Cancer Protocol: A cancer cure protocol from the above ingredients will be most effective if at least one ingredient inhibits angiogenesis (turmeric, ginger, ginseng, hot peppers, etc.), two ingredients induce apoptosis in cancer cells (extra virgin olive oil, turmeric, garlic, rosemary, dandelion root etc.), one ingredient that improves cellular function or improves the functioning of the lymphatic system (vitamin C, cinnamon, rose hips, paprika, red clover, turmeric, etc.), one ingredient that reduces acidity in cells (Sodium Bicarbonate, Lemons, Oranges, Tomatoes, Cherries, Avocados, Watermelon), one ingredient that helps digestion or has high fiber content (Asian Pears, Garbanzo beans, Berries, Hot peppers, or Coconut), two ingredients to support probiotic gut bacteria (Dark Chocolate, Parmesan, active live culture yogurt, Onion, sour dough bread, fermented pickles, Cheddar), one ingredient that is an anti-parasitic (Coconut, Oregano oil, Onions, Jalapeños, etc.), and one ingredient that helps cells recovery from radiation exposure (Beets, raw organic Honey, Broccoli(calcium), Arugula(calcium), Okra(calcium), Almonds(magnesium,calcium), Spinach(magnesium,calcium), Pumpkin seeds(magnesium), Avocado (magnesium), activated charcoal, etc.) The ingredients mentioned should be spread over a one week period. A two week – one month pause for the person to eat probiotic food to restore gut bacteria and improve their immune system could be necessary periodically (If you go to the bathroom less often or notice a much smaller stool).
Other Cancer Cures: (probably not in your spice cabinet, not as safe as the spices listed above. Make sure to research with your doctor the ingredients below. I recommend using the spices from your spice cabinet!)
- Birch Tree Bark tea
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-352-birch.aspx?activeingredientid=352&activeingredientname=birch
- Cascara – (Cascara Sagrada)
- Cascara, is a laxative and can cause abdominal pain, cramping, diarrhea, discoloration of urine, fluid and electrolyte imbalance, osteomalacia (softening of the bones), steatorrhea (fat in the feces), vitamin and mineral deficiencies, and vomiting.
- Buckthorn – (Rhamnus purshiana Do not use for more than a week, do not use long term, not safe for children, not safe while pregnant, see webmd article for further warnings)
- Buckthorn, one of the ingredients in the herbal tonic, is a violent laxative, and can cause abdominal pain, dehydration, anxiety, decreased respirations, diarrhea, nausea, trembling, and vomiting.
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-773-cascara.aspx?activeingredientid=773&
- Turkish Rubarb – (Rheum palmatum careful poisonous in high doses, do not use for more than 2 months, unsafe for children, avoid when pregnant, see webmd article below for further warnings)
- Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella, see webmd article for warnings)
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-718-sorrel.aspx?activeingredientid=718
- Book: Cancer and the Search for Selective Biochemical Inhibitors, Second Edition
By E.J. Hoffma
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense, see webmd article for warnings)
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-308-red%20clover.aspx?activeingredientid=308
- Cleavers (Galium verum)
- Interactions, Side Effects, and Warnings from Webmd http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-159-clivers.aspx?activeingredientid=159&activeingredientname=clivers
- European Mistletoe ISCADOR [apoptosis]
I have a major concern with regards to money being involved in the medical industry. Cures found in the grocery store are not told to people because there is no monetary incentive involved. AMA has actively sued and taken licenses away from doctors that used effective cancer cures.
Big pharma wants their cut of the profits and grocery stores cut them out of the loop. Even worse for Big pharma are patients cured from these spices and these cured patients no longer need expensive drugs. The remaining reason is that dosages of these ingredients for treating cancer are unknown. When doctors prescribe medication the dosages are known and approved by the FDA. Doctors do know what dosages are safe for consumption for most ingredients because these spices are safely used everyday by billions of people. So doctors are caught between a rock and a hard place ethically. If a person is cured from cancer and they say they changed their diet, the doctor will say “I don’t want to know what you are doing, but keep doing it.” This is because ethically they can do no harm, but they also cannot recommend dosages or changes in diet without proven results for every type of cancer.
There is no incentive for big pharma to run studies to research dosages of these ingredients because the end result would be an ingredient readily available at your super market. Since big pharma won’t research for the purpose determining dosages and types of cancer cured by each ingredient or by layering these ingredients together in protocols, we are left with not enough data. Big pharma is testing the ingredients to determine which compounds are effective for cancer to create a new cancer drug. If you doubt this paragraph see webmd lemon page and how there is insufficient evidence for treating scurvy with lemons. Doctors and researchers have had over two hundred years to provide enough evidence to treat scurvy with lemons. There is and was no monetary value in researching lemons as the cure for scurvy. Yet, everyone knows that treating scurvy with lemons or oranges is the most common cure for scurvy. This is exactly what we need to do with Cancer.
We need to do our own dietary changes to be more healthy and support our immune system. We are responsible for our own health and what we eat. Doctors don’t help you cook your meals at home. Start deciding to eat better.
The last problem is that ingredients grown in farms quickly lose their potency because of our farming practices (the soil loses nutrients over time. Herbicides block plants from absorbing nutrients in the ground). Ingredients will be most effective when grown in soil that has not been farmed like urban farming or your own backyard.
If you are not allergic to these spices and have used them safely in your cooking before, then you can make an effort to use them more often when cooking.
Remember all things in moderation. Don’t take too much or too often many of these ingredients. Change the ingredients used daily.
There was a recent article about Fire fighters and their increased risk for cancer. Make a basket with these household spices and drop them off at your local fire station.
A Modern Version of the Hippocratic Oath: (I highlighted the sections being violated by the AMA, FDA, big pharma, and doctors following their advice/training with regards to cancer treatment).
I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.
I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures which are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon’s knife or the chemist’s drug.
I will not be ashamed to say “I know not,” nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient’s recovery.
I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.
I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person’s family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.
I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.
AMA, FDA, and Big Pharma Corruption:
Hoxsey cancer cure ingredients are being proven to be anti-cancer recently, yet the legal battle in the 1950’s said it was worthless. Many of the ingredients in the Hoxsey cancer cure are listed above.
- Hoxsey Cancer Cure Ingredients: (Research side effects and dosages before using!. I recommend the spices in your spice cabinet as much safer!)
- red clover
- burdock root
- Stillingia root
- prickly ash bark
- buckthorn bark
- potassium iodide
ESSIAC cancer cure ingredients are being proven to be anti-cancer and many ingredients are listed above.
- ESSIAC Ingredients (Research side effects and dosages before using! I recommend the spices in your spice cabinet as much safer!)
- 6 ½ cups of burdock root (cut)
- 1 pound of sheep sorrel herb powdered
- 1/4 pound of slippery elm bark powdered
- 1 ounce of Turkish rhubarb root powdered
- Usual dosage: 30 ml herbal tea diluted in either 30 ml or 60 ml hot water
- Angiogenesis – the formation of new blood vessels. This process involves the migration, growth, and differentiation of endothelial cells, which line the inside wall of blood vessels. Inhibiting angiogenesis prevents the growth or shrinks tumors.
- Apoptosis – Programmed cell death
- Autophagy – Segregation and disposal of damaged organelles within a cell.
- Anti-viral – An agent that kills a virus or that suppresses its ability to replicate and, hence, inhibits its capability to multiply and reproduce.
- Anti-bacterial – destroying or suppressing the growth or reproduction of bacteria.
- Anti-fungal – destructive to fungi, or suppressing their reproduction or growth;
- Anti-inflammatory – Reducing inflammation by acting on body responses, without directly antagonizing the causative agent
- Anti-neoplastic – Acting to prevent, inhibit or halt the development of a neoplasm (a tumor).
- Anti-parasitic – Destroying or inhibiting the growth and reproduction of human or animal parasites.
- Cell Cytotoxicity – refers to the ability of certain chemicals or mediator cells to destroy living cells. By using a cytotoxic compound, healthy living cells can either be induced to undergo necrosis (accidental cell death) or apoptosis
- Therapeutic nihilism – a contention that curing people, or societies, of their ills by treatment is impossible. In medicine, it was connected to the idea that many “cures” do more harm than good, and that one should instead encourage the body to heal itself.
*Disclaimer: Information, ingredients, and products shown are not to be used as medical advice and/ or to be used in place of medical treatment of any kind. All information and products are to be used ONLY as a food supplement and must not be used to treat, mitigate or cure any symptom, illness or disease. I will not make any medical claims for ingredients or products listed on this site. I only refer to articles on nih. Information on this site is only for public knowledge. People “know to be careful not to mix medications without consulting their doctor, pharmacist, or health care professional. They need to be just as cautious about combining supplements or ingredients with their medications,” “These ingredients are not recommended for use by pregnant women, nursing mother or children” Please conform to this Legality.
This Web site — Information About Herbs, Botanicals and Other Products — is for general health information only. This Web site is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. Users of this Web site should not rely on information provided on this Web site for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician or other healthcare provider.