Doctors don’t seem to be talking about all of the recent cancer cures that have come to light. The most effective that shocked researchers was a compound found in Extra Virgin Olive “oleocanthal” a compound found in extra virgin olive oil that kills cancer cells and leaves healthy cells alone (triggered apoptosis in cancer cells, or programmed cell death in cancer cells).
I have a major concern with regards to money being involved in the medical industry. Cures that can be found in the grocery store are not told to people because there is no monetary incentive involved. The medical industry and studies are trying to find ways to monetize many compounds that are found in your spice cabinet at home. I understand that a reliable and repeatable method is needed, but not telling people about these existing cures found in the grocery store is untenable.
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, talk to your doctor after reading this article.
If you have cancer review the cures below, talk with your doctor, make sure your are not allergic, and incorporate as many as possible into your daily diet.
You can make a single glass of tea with multiple spices listed below three times a day.
You can dip your favorite bread in extra virgin olive oil with a little salt and pepper for taste to keep the oleacanthal viable.
There was a recent article about Fire fighters and their increased risk for cancer. Make a basket with these products and drop them off at your local fire station.
Remember all things in moderation. Don’t take too much or too often many of these ingredients. Change things up daily.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for oleocanthal to be viable Olive oil must be fresh, kept cool, and kept out of the sun. In addition many brands of olive oil do not have a viable quantity of oleocanthal. Bertolli and Whole Foods’ 365 brand 100% are the most reliable currently)
- Dandelion Root Tea
- Olive Leaf
- Green Tea and Matcha (add a little Lemon and salt to increase efficacy)
- Wheat Grass
- All Spice
- Capsaicin (hot peppers)
- Parsley (dried parsley is best), Chamomile, Celery, Artichokes, and Kumquats
- Turmeric (Curcumin)
- Baking Soda (Reduces spread of cancer)
- Multiple Spices
- Loquats or Loquat Leaf Tea
- Birch Tree Bark tea
- Essential Oils
- Anti-Cancer Tea (boil for 1-8 hours depends on if you want to do an infusion or not, you will need to monitor water level and add water if boiling for longer than 1 hour. Remove spices that you don’t like in your tea. Drink the tea at most 2 times a day 3 times a week. Swap the ingredients daily for taste and for moderation. )
- 6-8 cups water
- 3 pomegranate green tea bags
- 1 tea bag of Chamomile
- 1 ginger tea bag or place sliced ginger root inside a steeper.
- 1 squeeze of lemon
- a little Salt (makes green tea become an antibiotic as well)
- Sprinkle some cinnamon (not too much)
- Place olive leaves, a little rosemary, and a little oregano inside a steeper
- Local Raw Honey (wild flower, Alfalfa, or orange blossom) (into your cup when ready to drink, if you are not allergic to bees/honey.)
- Olive Oil Dip for Bread
- Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil into bowl
- Sprinkle a little salt
- Sprinkle a little pepper
- Sprinkle a little dried rosemary
- Sprinkle a little dried parsley
- Grab your favorite bread and dip it.
- Anti-Cancer Lemonade (https://www.quantumbalancing.com/lemonbakingsoda.htm)
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate baking soda
- 8 oz of HOT (not boiling) clean, filtered water
- Optional: 1 teaspoon or organic, local honey