If you open a “New Email” and click on the attachment paperclip button the drop down disappears before you can use it. If you notice the new email window flashes like a loss of focus and the focus comes back repeatedly.
- Close Outlook.
- Close and save all Word & Excel files.
- Restart your computer
- Open a blank document in Word.
- Go to, File – Account.
- Select, Sign out. or
- Now select, Sign in. (complete the on screen instructions for signing in)
- Open blank document
- In Word click on File -> Open on the left bar then “Sites” SharePoint Site and double click on a folder to verify it is connected
- Click on OneDrive and make sure you are logged in.
- If you are using OneDrive for Business sync make sure it is logged in (No exclamation mark in the system tray OneDrive icon).
Note: If asked, select either your Work account or Microsoft account as appropriate.